Dr. Mona Albandar
A graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia. After graduation she worked in the Philadelphia area, and has taken several continuing education courses on Clinical Diagnosis, Medical Emergencies, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, dental implants, and periodontics just to mention a few.
Dr. Albandar is a caring family dentist. She has a gentle touch and provides outstanding dental care for all the family. She loves treating children and adults, and provides diverse dental services, including fillings, sealants, crown and bridge, veneers, whitening, implant restorations, root canal treatment, extractions, dentures, bonding, and preventive care.
- DMD, Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA
- Actively pursuing the Fellowship Degree of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Montgomery-Bucks County Dental Chapter